Monday, November 25, 2013

Come to me, Chemistry

Dengar ini:

AKU DIUNDANG JADI PEMATERI WORKSHOP KIMIA

ada yang pingsan tidak?



I was resting during the first break days ago when Faith called for me.

"Nad, ada yang nyari."

What I thought:
- There's new case needed to be solved
- I did something wrong.. get ready for whatever punishment that may be given.
- Our losing  team somehow made the Province selection and ascend to Nationals.
- Mr. T wants me to be the keyboardist for the next upacara and call me to give the song list.

All guess missed, though.

Two college students got my name from the Student Council guys and somehow wanted me to be a lecturer for a workshop they're holding. It will be held on Friday, 13th of December. Where? They didn't even tell me.

Just as a student.

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment