Friday, March 29, 2013

The Long Awaited Holiday

Finally, the long-awaited holiday. I felt kinda sorry for those 12th grader who will face their National Exam soon, knowing they should swotting up whilst us, 10th and 11th grader, having a jolly long holiday by that time.

Anyway, I won't have myself get too lazy again. I'll re-studied all the lesson I've been failing in. Including doing hundreds and hundreds of Chemistry exercise. Really, I'm not exaggerating. There are hundreds questions in each Chemistry chapters. But my, how I love science. I swore I won't have any mark lower than 80 in Science as well as math. The next exam would be kinda a blood bath, since Mr. First might have been feeling kinda threatened as myself. I tell you what, those who were in the medium rank had shot up to near the top.

But this gave me what I had been longing for; a competition! Now that things have heated up a little. And the more strict the competition is, the more exciting it is gonna be. Being kinda ambitious maybe good at this state, for my future college maybe rely on how many marks I can get now. But still, I think understanding the matter is way important than just being able to answer the questions. But since the condition's like this, I have to managed both.

Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment